Propose a Workshop
Workshops and tutorials provide our participants with an opportunity to gain some knowledge and practical skills from selected experts, who share their experience with the audience.
Please download our Call for Participation and share it in your network.
We invite proposals for technical workshops or tutorials on any topics related to computer science research and practice. Each workshop or tutorial can be offered in either a long (3 hours) or a short (1.5 hours) format and be delivered in English language.
Proposals should provide details about the workshop title, objectives, format, schedule and presenters, including the contact details, expertise and a track record of the workshop organizers.
Workshops will be selected based on their:
- Potential to attract audience and provide intellectually stimulating engagement
- Quality of the proposed organization and delivery plan
- Fit to the program and feasibility of supporting the proposed activities
If multiple workshop proposals are received on the same or similar topics, the organizers may be encouraged to merge them.
Should the workshop be accepted, the organizers will be asked to provide:
- Workshop description, schedule, and organizers information (bio and contact details) to be published on the website
- Call for Participation, not exceeding 250 words, and a high-quality photo to advertise the workshop on the Workshops and Tutorials page
Workshop organizers will be provided with free registration, including the social events, but are expected to cover their travel expenses and accommodation.