Call for Workshops
WomENcourage 2022 programme will include a selection of workshops aimed at increasing the participants’ knowledge, skills, and abilities to take action and achieve their goals. We welcome proposals for participatory workshops on topics related to:
Computer Science Research and Practice related to STEAM
STEAM related Skills and Professional Development
Global Issues and Challenges and how they relate to STEAM
Proposals should provide details about the workshop title, objectives, format, schedule and presenters, including the contact details, expertise and a track record of the workshop organizers.
- Workshop title and description
- Workshop Duration (1 hour or 2 hours)
- Organizers names, affiliations, and contact details (phone and email)
- Workshop theme and goals
- Intended audience and prerequisites (reading material or training)
- Expected outcomes and benefits for the participants
- Description of the planned activities
- Required facilities and resources
- Funding plan, if resources are required
- Short bio for each organizer and prior experience with organizing workshops
Workshops will be selected based on their:
▪ Potential to attract audience and provide intellectually stimulating engagement
▪ Quality of the proposed organization and delivery plan
▪ Fit to the programme and feasibility of supporting the proposed activities.
If multiple workshop proposals are received on the same or similar topics, the workshop organizers
may be encouraged to merge them.