Registration for the ACM Celebration of Women in Computing, womENcourage 2019 is now open! You can register using the link below.
The registration fee includes the following.
- Access to all the womENcourage 2019 academic sessions and exhibits.
- Refreshments during morning and afternoon breaks.
On-site registration available. Payment by credit cards or PayPal only.
|Registrations open||June 1st, 2019|
|Last day for early registration||July 15th, 2019|
|Last day for online registration||September 10th, 2019|
|On-site registration available||September 16th, 2019|
|Student ACM Member||€50||€90|
|One day pass||€100||€140|
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. However, ACM can issue a visa support letter. ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. For visa support letters, please send you request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the sole author or a co-author
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation.
Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter.