Registration for the ACM Celebration of Women in Computing, womENcourage 2019 is now open! You can register here.
The registration fee includes the following.
Access to all the womENcourage 2019 academic sessions and exhibits.
Refreshments during morning and afternoon breaks.
Social events (Welcome, Social Dinner)
The one-day-pass provides access to all the activities of the selected day, excluding the social dinner. The one day pass will open on FRIDAY, July 19th.
IMPORTANT: activities not held in the Auditorium have a limited capacity. Please if you intend to attend one of these activities (workshops, tutorials and hackathon) you must specify this in the registration form.
On-site registration available. Payment by credit cards or PayPal only.
|One-day-pass registrations open
|Last day for early registration|
|Last day of one-day-pass early registration|
|Last day for online registration|
|On-site registration available||September 16th, 2019|
|Student ACM Member||€50||€90|
|One day pass||€100||€140|
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. However, ACM can issue a visa support letter. ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. For visa support letters, please send you request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the sole author or a co-author
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation.
Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter.