Registration for the ACM Celebration of Women in Computing, womENcourage 2018 is now open! You can register using the button below:
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all the womENcourage 2018 academic sessions and exhibits.
- Participation in the Career Fair on October 4th.
- Refreshments during morning and afternoon breaks.
On-site registration available. Payment by credit cards only.
|Last day for early registration|
|Last day for online registration||Sept 30, 2018|
|On-site registration available||Oct 03, 2018|
|Student ACM Member||€60||€108|
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. However, ACM can issue a visa support letter. ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. For visa support letters, please send you request to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation.
Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter.